What are lash lifts?
Out with the old and in with the new! Lash Lifts formerly know as a lash perm now the lash lifts are a modernized and safer version of a lash perm, lash lifting is a process where the natural lashes are treated with several solutions,to curl and lift in the natural lashes.
The procedure involves lifting and gluing the lashes onto silicone rods and placing a lifting solution onto the lashes followed by a setting solution and usually ending with a tint. The procedure takes about 45 minutes and lasts anywhere from 4-8 weeks, depending on the persons lash cycle.
Advantages of a lash lift:
Below is the advantages of your clients having a lash lift treatment,
- Gives an beautiful lifted curl to the lashes.
- Low maintenance treatment
- Removes the need to curl lashes with a heated or clamped lash curler, saving time and effort.
- Enhances the lashes without the need for mascara, perfect for holidays and every day.
- Great alternative to lash extensions