What are lash lifts?
Out with the old and in with the new! Lash Lifts formerly know as a lash perm now the lash lifts are a modernized and safer version of a lash perm, lash lifting is a process where the natural lashes are treated with several solutions, to curl and lift in the natural lashes.
The procedure involves lifting and gluing the lashes onto silicone rods and placing a lifting solution onto the lashes followed by a setting solution and usually ending with a tint. The procedure takes about 45 minutes and lasts anywhere from 4-8 weeks, depending on the persons lash cycle.
Advantages of a lash lift:
Below is the advantages of your clients having a lash lift treatment,
- Gives an beautiful lifted curl to the lashes.
- Low maintenance treatment
- Removes the need to curl lashes with a heated or clamped lash curler, saving time and effort.
- Enhances the lashes without the need for mascara, perfect for holidays and every day.
- Great alternative to lash extensions