Terms of Service
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- All Online courses are non refundable as they are a digital download.
- All purchases will incur taxes (gst) and postage fees at checkout.
Any giveaway sponsored or endorsed by Elite Lash Supplies and Training is for Australian candidates only unless otherwise stated.
Returns & Refunds:
Sales are final, we do not refund for change of mind. We will only accept returns and refunds if the item arrives damaged. Lash glue is no refundable. If products are sent back store credit will be issued to your account.
*clearance items marked down to faults, errors are not covered under refunds.
These procedures are implemented and there are no exceptions.
You must contact us by phone or email prior to returning any damaged, or incorrect items within 5 business days of receiving your order. Any time after that time frame will be excluded. Videos or photographs of the damaged/defective product are required.
We ship all orders international and domestic via this provider. For all tracking and delivery issues please contact them first to lodge an investigation then us to assist in the process and rectify the issue. In the event that an your order goes missing or is tampered with please contact Australia post to raise an investigation. One we have shipped your order it is up to Australia post and their process. we are not liable for missing items or tampered with items. Please select add signature on delivery to void any missing or stolen items once delivered.
Please do contact us and we are happy to help with the investigation process and where we can, however we do not offer full refund or replacements on australia posts fault.