Elite Lash Supplies brings you an educational lash program that keeps you up to date with the ever-changing lash industry.
The training gives you the fundamental skills to perform eyelash extensions safely and correctly leaving your future clients confident in your lashing skills, helping you build a strong and successful business.
There is three options available for this Classic Lash Mastery course, with a kit , without a kit or with the complete set up including beauty bed, ring light and beauty stool option!
Enrolments open, this course is completed online only
Our courses are fully accredited and certified with ARLA.
This course will teach you all eyelash extension applications (Classic, Hybrid & Premade Volume, Russian, Mega Volume & Lash Lifting) including infills & removals.
To obtain your Certificate you will need to send your exams and complete the below case studies of the following:
5 x Classic Full Set Of Eyelash ExtensionsWhat's included in my course & modules covered
- About the industry
- Natural lashes
- The anatomy of the eye
- Functions of the eye
- Cycles & shedding
- Safe Lashing what lashes should we apply to? What should we not apply to?
- Spring & Lash shedding
- Health, Safety & Beauty Regulations
- Infection control
- Disinfecting tweezers the correct way
- The science behind the Adhesive & everything you need to know about it, polymerisation, curing, humidity, removals
- Self care
- Different types of lashes (classic, hybrid, volume, mega)
- What materials lashes are made out of, different types, where do they come from
Curls, thicknesses and lengths of lashes
- Product knowledge
- Client retention & loyalty, allergies and sensitivities. How to prevent an allergic reaction, the difference between allergy and irritation, contraindications, client care and medications including client consultation forms
- Lash hygiene
- Correct eye pad application
- Full set, infills and removals demonstrations explained very in-depth
- Pro/ premade fans, what are they?
- Trade tools summary
- How to set up your beauty space/room
- Consultations & photo consent and why its important, photo release form included (downloadable)
- Social media
- Face shapes and lash styling
- Prep step by step
- Your responsibilities as a lash artist
- Pricing your services, what should you be charging?
- Comprehensive lash kit that will get you started with your own business
- Elite Pro Artist Lash Certificate (once course requirements have been completed)
- Ongoing support, feedback and help whenever needed, we are always here for you! - Understanding Business start up and Taxes with Wiseman AccountantsFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes, you will receive 2 with this particular courseI have purchased my course, when can I start?
You will have access instant access. We host via Teachable so look for this in your email list Do I get a discount on lash supplies?
Yes, We provide all of our students with a 20% off storewide for life, this can be used on all products and courses.What kind of support do you offer for your online students?
We are always wanting to keep in touch, we offer full support during and after your course How long will it take for me to complete my course?
All courses are completed in your own time. At your own pace. Some complete in a matter of weeks others in months, it depends on your free time. Our courses do not have expiries or due dates.Online with Pro Kit Includes:
1 x Dummy Head 1 x 50 Mascara wands 1 x 50 Disposable lip wands 1 x 50 Micro sticks 1 x Pack of Practice Strip Lashes 1 x Diamond Adhesive 1 x Jade Stone 2 x Mixed trays C & D Curl (either in .15 or 12 depending on stock) 1 x 2 piece Tweezer set 1 x 3m Micropore tape 1 x Cleanser